Neffsville Plumbing & Heating Services offers a full line of water quality treatment options and expertise to our customers in Lancaster County, PA. We guarantee same-day emergency service and 100% satisfaction. We have GPS units on fully stocked trucks that are dispatched 24/7 in Lancaster County.
Some of the services we offer:
- Up-front price quote
- Complete bathroom remodeling
- Water and sewer installation and repairs
- Softener installation and repairs
- Water treatment/ purification systems
- Well/cistern pump service and installations
- Sewer and drain clean
- Video inspection of lines (location of lines)
- Water heater and garbage disposal installation
- Sewage ejection systems/control panel repairs
- Expansion and backflow installation and repairs
- Underground leak detection and location services
We have solutions to the following water problems:
- Hard water – Can cause unsightly white stains on your fixtures or pipe and water heater leakage
- Acidic water – Eats at your piping and fixtures causing leaks and property damage
- Water with iron – Noticeable orange and red stains on your fixtures and clothing (after washing); has a metallic taste
- Foul smelling water – The solution to this problem varies depending upon whether it is in your cold water, hot water, or both.
- Dirty cloudy water – Deposits lying in the bottom of your toilet tank; can also be seen when drawing water from your tap.
- Bacteria contamination – confirmed by performing certain tests which indicate or deny the presence of coliform bacteria. This would be on well systems and needs to be tested every year.
- Green staining – often noticed in sinks and toilet bowls; hard to remove
- Brown or black staining – often noticed on sinks and toilets; hard to remove
- Chlorine tasting water – Easily treated and removed through filtration methods
- Low or high pressure situations – Most often can be corrected through mechanical means